Friday, March 20, 2009

Parker, Parker, quite contrary.



Our little Parker has discovered the word "NO" and will very sweetly tell you "no" to almost any question you ask him this week. It's so funny. His other favorite word of the week is "happy," which he will say over and over again (reminding mommy of the Ren and Stimpy "happy happy joy joy song.") Parker's latest obsessions are grapes, which he calls "bops"... I don't know why, the swiffer sweeper (it will keep him busy for hours) and birds. He gets very excited about talking about birds, seeing birds, and thinking about birds. He also likes stomping around pretending to be a dinosaur and roaring. There is nowhere P would rather be than out in the yard playing with sticks, running in the grass, and watching the dog run around. I've attached a few pictures. It's almost the end of the day... Friday at last... so I'm not going to write much, but just wanted to give a little update. Tomorrow is going to be crazy: tax appointment, quick trip to Athens (Georgia that is), and then Gabrielle's bachelorette party (where I will watch a gentleman named 'Romance' put on some sort of show... I can't imagine what his talent might be...?) More updates on that later.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

Your P is SO cute! I can't wait until my P's personality starts coming out :)

tessa said...

he's getting so big. such a cutie!