Friday, April 27, 2007

The word is out!

Hi Ya'll! I made all of my formal announcements this week at work, which was a big relief. Now everyone will know I'm not just packing on the pounds because "marriage agrees with me." LOL. It feels good to be able to talk about the pregnancy and not sneak around hoping my belly isn't sticking out. All of the students at the high school were very excited and clapped for me and the president congratulated me and I got a much needed raise, so all in all, it's been a good week! I have about 20 volunteers to babysit, which might just come in handy! I've decided to fly out to Oregon for my final solo trip in mid June, so if any of you are able to make it, I would love to see you! I should be there the weekend of the 16th and 17th. There will be a baby shower in the Burg that Leah's family has graciously volunteered to host. You can all admire the belly and eat some cake! I am so impatient to find out if the peanut is a girl or boy!!! It will be another month and a half or so, but it's driving me crazy not being able to plan the whole nursery and decorations!!! If any of you want to place your bets, now's the time! :) Love you all and thanks for reading! I've never blogged before...it's kinda fun! :)xoxo Laura

1 comment:

tessa said...

Congrats on the raise; that's fantastic!