Monday, April 30, 2007

Weird Dreams

Yet another typical side-effect of pregnancy is having vivid, off the wall dreams. So far I've had a few about the baby that I thought were interesting enough to share. I'm also tallying how many boy vs. girl dreams to see if there's any pattern. In my first dream, I was in a school playground standing on a balance beam. In front of me was a little girl about 3 years old concentrating on walking towards me on the beam. She had dark blonde hair cut into a bob with bangs and brown eyes and a cute little mouth. I was holding my arms out encouraging her to come forward.
In the second dream I was at the Roseburg Arts Festival wandering around looking at craft booths. I was pregnant in the dream. I heard my mom calling my name and finally I saw her. She walked up and gave me a necklace. She said "I got this for you - your baby boy helped me pick it out." Weird, huh? And finally, this weekend I had a dream that I gave birth to a little boy who was only about the size of my hand on October 29th (a couple of weeks before my due date). He was so tiny and had brown eyes and smiled at me. I knew that he was too small so they were going to have to put him back in my womb for a couple of months before he was ready, but I wasn't worried about it. Apparently that is standard procedure in dream world. How bizarre! Any interpretations are welcome! :) Have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

tessa said...

Wow, even in your dream you had mother's instict enough to know the baby was too small and had to go back in.

You're going to be a natural!

I love reading your pregnancy stories.

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!