Friday, May 4, 2007

Just a quick hello~

Good morning! I don't have much to report today except that I have hardly slept this week and I am SO glad it's Friday!!! Between getting up to pee every 2 hours, general restlessness, and an internal inferno making me way hotter than usual, its been pretty hard to get anywhere near a good night's sleep. I don't know what I'm going to do when its 95 degrees and humid! Yuck! We bought our first kiddy movie last week: Charlotte's Web. Of course it made me cry like crazy since its a devastating story to begin with and I'm crazy emotional pregnant woman right now anyway. For any of you who like the book, they did a great job with the movie and it's packed with celebrity voices: Robert Redford, Oprah, Reba McIntire, Andre 2000, Julia Roberts, and tons more. Of course I had to go out and buy the Peanut a little stuffed Wilbur pig for one of her/his first animals. :) My friend Nicole is hosting a 'Pamper the Mama to Be' luncheon/spa part on Sunday in my honor, which should be fun. A Body Shop rep is coming to let us try her lotions and potions and soak our feet and Nicole is preparing munchies and a key lime cheesecake. Wish Ya'll could be here! Well, have a great weekend! Love ya lots. xoxo- Laura

No comments: