Sunday, May 13, 2007

My First Mother's Day

Chris and I have enjoyed a relaxing mother's day weekend in his hometown in North Carolina with his mom, grandmother, and aunt. It's so hard to believe that this year Mother's Day has a whole new meaning to me. I've been feeling pretty good this week- now 14 weeks along. We are both getting more and more excited about parenthood and becoming more and more comfortable with our future roles as 'mom' and 'dad'.

I bought my tickets for my trip home yesterday, so I will officially be back in Oregon on June 15, 16, 17, and 18. I'm so excited to see those of you who I can meet up with or who can make it to my shower on Sunday the 17th at Leah's house in Roseburg. I thought I'd come early in the summer before I'm too uncomfortable and am still able to carry my own luggage around without too much difficulty. This will be peanut's first plane ride!

Hope you all had a relaxing Mother's Day Weekend! Love, Laura

No comments: