Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Little Wiggles!

I felt Peanut move for the first time a few days ago, and have felt him/her 5 or six times since then! Just a little poke, nothing huge, but it's so fun to imagine the little one moving around in there. By now Peanut can move his/her arms and legs and fingers and can even suck his/her thumb! He/She also holds on to the umbilical cord to practice gripping. My book says Peanut is also doing facial excercises like smiling and frowning to build up facial muscles. Now that is funny to picture!

Other big news for the week is that I have my appointment with the ultrasound lady on Saturday to determine whether Peanut is a girl or a boy! She told me to drink a large Mountain Dew before I go in so that the sugar and caffine will get the baby moving around so she can see between its legs! Ha! A few of you have asked about names. We like Parker for a boy, and Violet for a girl. Only tell me what you think if you like them, b/c these are pretty much our final pics so far. :)

I can't wait to see those of you who will make it to Roseburg in a few weeks! Tessa, I had no idea you would be there! That's fantastic!!! April, so glad to hear you'll be there too. Yay! :) Well, I better get some work done, but thanks for checking in. It's so sweet of you guys to read my blog. It helps me feel not so far from all of my important girls!!! Love, Laura

1 comment:

Jessa said...

so? so? girl or boy? i'm dying of suspense! ;) xoxo.