Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Drumroll Please........

Our little peanut is, without a doubt, a little boy! The ultrasound appointment was so much fun- we got to watch him wiggle around, kick his feet, and even wave at us! From now on, we can call our little guy Parker, which is the name we have decided on.

Naturally, I went right out to go shopping and bought Parker's first little boy outfit with aligators and monkeys. So cute! We also began decorating the nursery this weekend which will be filled with fun, bright colors and animals. It's so much more exciting now that I can really begin to picture our life with our little boy. I'm sure he will be a real cutie and a trouble maker just like his dad. :)

My tummy is definitely starting to poke out more these days and I have given up on trying to squeeze into my pre-pregnancy jeans. I have graduated to some nice, comfy drawstring pants and stretchy skirts. My appetite is also increasing, as last night I followed my spaghetti dinner with a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, my latest craving. I also ate a whole tub of fruit salad yesterday. Ha!

Well, once again, can't wait to head out West in a couple of weeks. Yay! Love you guys!

-Laura

1 comment:

Jessa said...

oh! congrats to you and yer hunny! a baby boy :) aww. glad to hear all is well still. let me know if you have any pregnancy/birth questions! xoxo.