Tuesday, June 26, 2007

20-Week Ultrasound

It was so much fun to see little Parker again on Friday! Chris' mom and grandmother came with me to the appointment and got to watch the ultrasound. Parker was very active- dancing around with his legs and waving his arms around. He even sucked his thumb for a moment. We got a second confirmation (very clearly) that Parker is, indeed, a baby boy. :) The ultrasound tech also got a really clear picture of his profile. It is amazing- you can really tell he looks a lot like Chris! His little nose and chin are the spitting image of his daddy. :)

I've been feeling good...and feeling BIG! My baby bump has gone from small to undeniably pregnant in two short weeks. I've already had a few strangers ask when I'm due, how I'm feeling, etc. It's kind of fun finally "looking pregnant". Finding comfortable sleep positions is becoming a little trickier- you're not supposed to sleep flat on your back or on your belly, and preferably on your left side for optimum blood flow to the uterus. I've never had to be this strategic about sleep before! I have been having an easier time sleeping more during the night though, which is wonderful!

Well, I have a meeting in a couple of minutes here, but wanted to post an update. Hope you are all well! Love, Laura

No comments: