Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Gasp! The A/C compressor at work broke and our building is stiffling hot!!! I also have a sunburn, not to mention the whole pregnant thing, so I am a drippy puddle of sweat! Yuck!!! I'm hoping its a little cooler back in Oregon, b/c it has been a hot and humid week here. I'm starting to realize this summer is going to be quite an experience for me. I can't imagine how its goign to feel being 7 months pregnant in August! Aaaaa! I think I'm going to have to get a kiddy pool to sit in in the back yard. :)

If any of you have tried to call me, don't bother for another week. My phone died and it takes them 7-10 business days to get me a new one. Very sad. Especially since I'm traveling cross country in the mean time. I suppose people survived such things before cell phones, but I'm still pretty peeved. Leah, we'll just hope all of my flights go according to plan. If I can't find you I'll just walk around the airport yelling for you. :) For the rest of you, my parent's number is 541-672-1875, so call me there to get in touch once I'm in the Burg (will get there Saturday eve.).

SO SO SO SO SO Excited about my trip. SEE YOU SOOOOOON!!!

Love, Laura

No comments: