Friday, June 22, 2007

Back to ATL...

Thank you soooo much to everybody who came out to see me in Portland and Roseburg. I had such a great visit and enjoyed my shower so much. Thank you also for all of the wonderful gifts! Parker is going to be the best dressed little peanut in Atlanta. :) I was so happy to be able to share my pregnancy experience with my great friends and family! Can't wait until the little man is here so you can meet who was inside the bump. :)

I came back to work yesterday and, thank goodness, the AC was fixed and my office was nice and cool. I'm sad to be so far away from my west coast peeps, but it was nice to see my hubby and my furry children again. We went to a Braves game on Wednesday nite and ate a huge ballpark hotdog and pretzel. We only stayed for half of the game- long enough to see that the Braves were getting completely pummeled by the Red Sox (I think the final score was 0-12). Alas. Good thing I don't care much. :)

Well, I'm going to finish up my half day here at work, and am then heading to my 20-week ultrasound appointment! That's right- today marks exactly half-way through the pregnancy. (The easy half, I imagine). I'm excited to get to see Parker again today and see how much he's grown this month!

Love from Georgia-
Laura

1 comment:

tessa said...

Glad you made it back safely! It was so great to see you; and I wish we could have hung out more while you were out here. Maybe next time :)

p.s. I love the bag, thank you thank you!