Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello World!

It is incredible how much Parker has "woken up" over the past week! He has started to be very interested in what is going on around him and engages in eye contact much more than last week. He loves to stare at ceiling fans and ride around with Mom in his Snugli carrier.

We had a great Thanksgiving with Chris' parents and a couple of other friends (Parker slept through the whole thing). Our friends Andy and Anna also came down this weekend to meet Parker and help Chris patch a hole in the laundry room floor (long story). We had a great time visiting with them. I've had a couple of days home with Parker, and tonight, we are picking up Auntie Leah from the airport! I am so excited to see her and to show off my little cutie to her. We have big plans to sit around in our pj's, watch movies, and eat good food all weekend. :) We will also be taking some long walks around the neighborhood.

I wish I could post a recording of all of the funny noises that Parker makes so you could all hear. Like I said, he doesn't cry often, but does make plenty of noise! He makes one sound all the time that sounds like a dolphin.

Ok, Parker just woke up, so I'm going to go feed him. More updates later! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Strass said...

I haven't had a chance to read your blog for a week or to, but no fear, I just got caught up! I had to LOL about the dolphin noises! When I read that I thought of Jim Carey's crazy dolphin noises in Ace Ventura. Parker sounds like the best baby in the World! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Tell Parker Auntie Strass says "What up"