Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gramma and Granpa meet Bill...


...Clinton that is... in Roseburg of all places!!! Most of you may not know that my first cousin, Hannah Richert, is Bill Clinton's personal assistant (no, not like Monica...). She works out of New York and has worked for the Clintons for many years now. Anyway, she called my dad two days ago to ask if he wanted to shake Bill's hand while he was campaigning for Hillary in my home town. Mom and Dad were personally introduced to Bill and got their picture taken! How about that! (*Uh oh, Mima and Papa- please don't disown us! :))

2 comments:

tessa said...

that's craziness. my mom said clinton was making a stop in good old roseburg...

Mandi said...

My mom got to shake his hand, too! Who would've thought a president would even know where Roseburg is. I LOVE Parker's pics! I almost didn't recognize you with the new hairido...you all look beautiful!