Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My First Mother's Day!

Sunday was such a nice, relaxing day for the Nicholson family! :) Chris made me a wonderful breakfast: a fritatta with basil from my herb garden, tiny tomatoes and cheese from Oregon :), sliced bananas and strawberries, and a biscuit! Yummy! Chris mowed the lawn and then we went out and got a new cell phone for me b/c my old one kept falling apart, and then we ate dinner at Noodle, a really yummy Thai noodle place. We came home, did some chores around the house, and got to bed nice and early! Ahhhh. Parker made me a mother's day card with Deborah with stamps of his cute little feet on the front! So sweet! I also got happy Mother's Day wishes from lots of my friends, which made me feel very special. Thank you, everyone!

A couple of weeks ago when my parents were in town, we got Parker's 6 month pictures taken. We got to see the proofs online yesterday, and they are soooooo cute! If you want to check them out, go to hnmphotography.com and click on clients, view proofs, and then select Nicholson. The password is parker. He is our little Gerber baby! ;)

Ta ta for now!
L

3 comments:

Erica said...

Laura those pictures are SO cute!!!!! Number 4 is my fav!!!

tessa said...

those pictures are adorable. parker clearly got the photogenic gene! you guys look so happy and great.

Jessa said...

Pics are SO cute! That's great that you were able to get some pics with your parents too. Great memories!