Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Swimmer!

Parker went swimming for the first time this Sunday in the pool at one of our friend's loft community. HE LOVED IT!!! We buttered him up in baby sunblock, got some swimmer diapers and swim trunks, put a hat on him, and even got him some super cute baby sunglasses! He was stylin! Chris got in the water with him and towed him around. Paker kicked his little feet and squealed and giggled the whole time. We have a little water baby! :)

On a less exciting note, I got a weird bug bite on Thursday, which turned out to be a poisonous spider bite. First it just got really swollen, but then opened up into a big dime-sized sore. I had to go to the urgent care place to get some meds. Yuck. It's looking better now, but will definitely leave a scar. Alas.

Today I'm back at work. I'm really, really tired today and my usual coffee shop is closed. How dare they!!! I'm going to have to go sniff out a cup somewhere else before I fall fast asleep on my keyboard.

TTFN-
Laura

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How cute! Did you take any pictures? He is so cute, looks just like his mommy!