Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh, What a week!


Well, this week I have some fun news to share, and some not so fun news to share. My spider bite is looking much better, thank goodness, so I can scratch that off the list of things to worry about. We had back-to-back meetings last week at work, which means I had a voicemail full of people annoyed they couldn't reach me when I got back to my desk. Joy. And last but not least, we got the unfortunate news that Chris had been laid off, along with half of the employees at his company. Not to worry- we will be fine and he has already set up a bunch of interviews, but it was a little scary (for me at least... but then I worry about everything).

Beth "Mima" came to visit, which was so nice. She did a great job of lifting our spirits and Parker had a great time playing with her. As she always does, she took tons of great pictures, which I will post today. Parker is really crawling now and is getting faster and faster day by day. If I walk out of the room for a second while he is playing on the floor he starts to follow me. So sweet.

More news later...

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Sorry to hear about the lay-off. Another friend of mine just had her bf laid off too. But, like you said, things will be fine - they always end up that way :)