Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mima's visit




Mima came in to town last weekend to help us prepare for Parker's birthday party! Parker spent his first whole day with her while I went to work, and they both had a great time! She helped us get the house in shape and entertained Peanut while I got some school work done.

As she always does, Mima took some great pictures. I'll write more on Sunday after Parker's birthday party has happened and update those of you who can't come on how it went. I can't believe tomorrow is his birthday- ONE year old already!

2 comments:

Brooke Burt said...

Laura,
I love the new pictures!!! He is such a cutie:). Happy Birthday to your sweet peanut! Can you believe it's already been a year? It just seems to move more and more quickly from here on out...enjoy it:)!
See you soon,
Brooke

tessa said...

happy birthday to parker! i don't think he is reading yet, so you will have to pass the message along for me, please.

he is such a doll. man, time is FLYING by!!