Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Updates...

I realized this morning that I have a number of things on which to update my loyal blog readers. (LOL- :)) Here we go:

1. Atlanta gas crisis: The city has essentially been out of gas for 3 whole weeks. There have been fights at gas stations, cars abandoned on the side of the road, hour long waits at stations that have gas, and people unable to go into work. Rumor has it that today more stations are going to be receiving gas deliveries, so I believe the end is near.

2. Teeth: I have them now, and they look pretty good. They didn't turn me into a supermodel as I had hoped, but they look natural and feel good in my mouth. Good enough.

3. School: Things are going well. You read about the midterm, and other than that it is mostly a lot of busy work. I have only two and a half weeks left in this class, and I'm pretty sure I'll come through with an 'A' which makes me happy.

4. Parker: As always, Parker is wonderful and a constant joy. He is really starting to "talk" more, and has picked up some new words. His vocabulary includes:

-Dada
-Mama
-Kitty
-Juice (or something that sounds a lot like it)
-What is this? (or something that sounds a lot like it)
-I don't know (or something that sounds a lot like it)

He has the most delightful sense of humor and is the highlight of my day, every day. Can you believe in one month our Peanut will be one year old???? It is really blowing my mind.

Let me know if there are other topics I've left hanging. Basically, things are good, I'm really busy, and life is going by at a slightly disconcerting rate. Didn't I just give birth, like, last month?

Happy Wednesday.

-L

2 comments:

tessa said...

wowza. lots going on with you. i can't even imagine not being able to get gas. you never think something like that could even happen in america. weird.

so how much longer will you be in school for? that's pretty awesome that you can carry everything on your plate at once. so kudos to you!

Lindsay said...

You already ARE a supermodel.