Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Can you believe I'm 7 months already???

Tomorrow marks my 28th week of pregnancy and month 7! This summer has flown by sooo fast I can hardly believe it. All of the teachers are back at school this week and the place is starting to come alive again. Our students move back into the dorms on Saturday, and then we're full speed ahead into the 2007-2008 school year. The peace and quiet throughout the summer has been nice, but I'm ready for the halls to be full of teenage girls once more. :)

I felt better last week than I did the week before- not as sore and not quite as puffy. I've been trying to drink more water to prevent swelling in my legs, etc. When it's so hot and humid its a little hard to avoid though. Now my major challenge is getting anything done between pee-breaks. But, the good news is that I'm in the home stretch, and little Parker is healthy and growing like a weed. Before I know it this whole pregnancy will just be a sleep-deprived blur of fuzzy memories.

1 comment:

tessa said...

The last 7 months have flown by for me!