Thursday, August 30, 2007

Guesses so far...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys are playing the guessing game! I'll have to think long and hard about a good prize for the winner! :)

The current guesses are....

Brooke- October 19
Daddy Chris- October 31
Jeannie- October 31
Lance- October 31
Grandma Richert- October 31
Jessa- November 1
Ryon- November 3
Tessa- November 5
Mandi- November 9
Sarah S- November 10
Grandpa Richert- November 10
Erica- November 11
Sarah G- November 12
Sarah F- November 12
Linds- November 13
Ty G- July 20 (his birthday) Well, I certainly hope not!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I pick November 11! Then his birthday will be 11/11, which is just fun!

tessa said...

alright, nobody's picked the 5th...so that's what I'm going with...or the 6th...or the 7th. yeah.

jklsisneros said...

I say a week late......but hopefully not for your sake :) so I say November 13th......

Jessa said...

I say... November 1. 11-1-07.

Jessa said...

check out this l&d nurse's blog. she's got good suggestions: http://rebirthnurse.blogspot.com/