Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fun Shower and other updates....

My baby shower this weekend was lots of fun! :) About 10 of my Atlanta friends came out to shower me and P-man with wonderful gifts and great food! We played some fun baby-games (match the celeb mom w/ her weird baby name, ect.), and chatted and ate. We got a bunch of fun toys, clothes, a highchair, a boppy pillow, a bathtub and a bunch of other fun gifts! Thanks so much to all who came and helped put together such a fun day!

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment, weighed in (have stopped looking...), and got yet another clean bill of health. One odd thing, I found out my due date is actually November 3rd. That's 3 days earlier than I thought it was. This means Parker is scheduled to be here in just 8 short weeks. Crazy!!!

Next, I picked Mom up at the airport! It was great to see her! We went to the grocery store, came home and ate some dinner, and then I passed out at 9pm. Hopefully I'll be more energetic for her today. I'm not feeling outstanding this morning- my stomach is feeling a little off and a mosquito was trapped in my car with me during my commute, and managed to bite me at least 4 times throughout the ride. (I caught him when I parked and squashed him- take that!!!)

Well, I'll write more soon. I'm hoping to post some new pics this week.

Luv ya'll!

No comments: