Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Soooooo Sleepy...

Well, my insomnia seems to have picked back up this week, so I'm walking around in a fog again. During Mom's visit, she ordered us a new and very fancy mattress since ours is old and saggy, so I'm hoping that will help me catch some zzz's. What a great early Christmas present from the parents! We should get it some time next week-hooray!

Parker has been more active than ever before and is gaining about half a pound a week now so he's getting very strong. Sometimes I can identify body parts that are pressed against the front of my belly. :) He seems to sense when I'm restless at night and gets restless right along with me. As you can imagine, that doesn't help me much, although it is fun to feel him wiggle around in there.

I'm big enough now that every person I meet on the street says "Oh, when's the baby due?" or "Congratulations!". It's funny how fascinated people are with pregnant women. It takes some getting used to, but everyone is always very nice. (Well, unless they're telling you your HUGE that is. :)) It will be nice when the attention passes from me and my belly to Parker himself. I'd much rather have my baby admired than my belly. :)

Ok- well I'm so tired I'm having a hard time maintaining a stream of thought, so I will sign off for now.

I'm excited about being just a couple days from another weekend!

1 comment:

tessa said...

do a bunch of random people that you don't know try to touch your belly? that would freak me out, but for some reason, people seem to think they're entitled to it...crazies.

hope you gain your ability to sleep soundly soon!