Monday, March 10, 2008

A visit from MiMa and PaPa


This weekend MiMa and PaPa drove down from North Carolina to spend some time with Peanut and to deliver some very pretty furniture they picked up for us at an amazing price. Our living room is looking pretty posh these days! :) Thank you Beth and Garrel!

We ate good food, hung out with friends, drank wine, and did face masks... what fun! The weekend went by a little too fast, and with daylight savings yesterday, I felt like I was getting up in the middle of the night to go to work this morning. Yuck! I'm feeling a bit foggy.

My parents are still living it up down in Mexico. They spent last week at The Mayan Palace in Cancun and this week they will be at Club Regina. I'll be happy when they are back in the states and I can resume my daily phone call to them. I realized how much I look forward to checking in with Mom and Dad everyday when I was no longer able to do it! :( Love you Mom and Dad! :)

Beth (MiMa) took a couple of really cute pictures while she was here this weekend. She is coming back in two weeks to spend 5 days with us while Chris is out of town for the Winter Music Conference down in Miami. I'm sure we will have a lot of fun, and I will definitely enjoy having another set of hands around while Daddy is out! :)

Ok, well, I've got tons to do today, but wanted to catch ya'll up (No, Mom, I don't actually say ya'll...don't worry), and post this cute picture.

TTFN
-Laura

No comments: