Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All worked up about nothing.

I went to the dentist today expecting to go through the horrifying experience of having my front teeth removed (the crowns, anyway) and replaced with temporary veneers to wear until my new crowns were ready. I was so nervous/anxious/terrified that I couldn't even eat lunch. I went to the dentists office and sat in the chair waiting, hands shaking and sweating. I met with the dentist, and she said that she'd like me to do 2 more weeks of bleaching before they move forward. You'd think I would be relieved, but it was almost a let down not having something done after all of my worry! I think I wore myself out, because I really feel like I need a nap now.

But, on a better note, the dentist was really nice and seems really committed to making sure my teeth will look fabulous, bright, and shiny when they're done. That does make me feel better. So, I'll put my heeby-jeebies on hold for 2 weeks and just keep on bleachin!

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth...."

-

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow, I was way behind on reading! I had like a whole month to catch up on. Thanks for writing :) I love hearing your stories! Good job to you for going back to school, I can't even fathom that idea right now!

Unknown said...

hehehe...your getting new front teeth...