Tuesday, July 17, 2007

16 Weeks to go!

It hardly seems possible that in 16 short weeks Parker will be here! He is now about 14 inches long and quickly approaching 2 pounds. This is the time that he starts adding baby fat to his skinny little body and starts to look more and more like a real little baby! In a few weeks I will enter into my third trimester, which is just crazy to think about! It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in the doctor's office discussing treatments for the "hypothyroidism" that was causing my fatigue. Ha!

It really is incredible now that Parker is in our life how much it feels as though he was always a part of our plan. I can't imagine myself not pregnant and spending my free time crocheting baby blankets and decorating the nursery. It is such an exciting and magical time. Pregnancy has brought Chris and I even closer together as husband and wife and I can't imagine a more wonderful person to begin this journey with. I can't wait for the moment we get to look into Parker's sweet little face together for the first time.

xoxo-
Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just did "catchup" on your blog. My goodness!!! It's amazing how things have developed over the past several months...Parker, your body and your emotions. It's awesome that you're journaling all of these moments. It allow those of us who are too far away to share those little pieces of your pregancy with you. I know we all appreciate it. Good luck with everything...BTW how many blankets have you crocheted?