Thursday, July 12, 2007

Off to Florida!!!

Parker and I will be making our first trip to Florida today for my friend Christi's Bachelorette Weekend!!! We'll be at St. Joe's Beach in a fancy beach house enjoying the sunshine and the ocean. I'm sure I will also be deemed the designated driver for the weekend, but that's fine with me. I'll just have to oder some virgin cocktails so I can join in the toasts! :)

The party is a lingerie party, so I went shopping yesterday for a sexy little outfit for the bride to be. The cashier really gave me a funny look when I walked up with a tiny little black lacy outfit sporting my big belly and sensible flat shoes. She gave me a raised eyebrow, "what would YOU need with these?" look. I'll just let her wonder. :)

I know a few of you have been begging me for pictures of the belly bump- Chris took a couple last night that I will post next week. Something weird is going on with our digital camera though, so they're a little fuzzy. I think we just need to fix some setting and it will be better.

Parker is moving so much now that when I lie on my back you can actually see my belly move when he kicks or flips. It's really funny to watch. Even though I've been pregnant for six months now, I still feel a little like the woman on Alien with some strange being growing inside!!! I'm getting so excited to meet the little guy! :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yaaay! Glad to hear you'll be posting pics :) Can't wait to see the beautiful bump.