Thursday, July 19, 2007

Off to another Braves Game!

Tonight we're going to watch the Braves play the Cardinals with Chris' aunt, uncle, grandmother, mom, and cousin! Wow- the whole fam! This time I'm not going to eat a foot-long hot dog b/c it gave me and Parker a serious stomach ache last time!!! I had only one weird craving this week and that was for a strawberry Pop-Tart, which I hunted down at a mini-mart before work on Tuesday. It was all that I hoped it would be.
Thank you so much to all of you who have been writing me comments/emails/messages this week. I'm glad you've enjoyed reading my funny little blog. :)
I have a quick doctor's appointment tomorrow where they will measure me, check Parker's heartbeat, and (gasp) weigh me to see how the little guy is progressing. He has certainly been active this week, so my guess is he's healthy and happy in there. :) I think I even felt him get the hiccups this week!

I can't believe school starts up again here in just one month! It is so quiet at work while the students are away on summer vacation it will be a shock to have the halls filled with chatty teenage girls again! The last time they saw me I didn't look pregnant, so they will really be in for a surprise!
Well, I've got to run, but will write more on Monday about how my appointment went.

Luvs- Mama Laura

No comments: