Monday, July 30, 2007

Bye Bye, Bunny Ears!

Some of you may not know that for the past 8 years, I have lived without any form of cable television. At our current house, we've been able to pick up about 10 stations with our bunny ears, which was pretty exciting. Sometimes we could even pick up an extra couple of shows if we positioned the antennae correctly and only sat on one side of the couch.

Today, when I get home, we will have 180 chanels of Direct T.V. not only in the living room, but in the bedroom as well!!! I am SO excited!!! Chris and I decided that we would break down and sign up since I would be home for 3 months w/ Parker and we would both be up late night in need of some visual stimulation while we rock, feed, and diaper the wee one more often than we can even imagine at this point.

Now instead of picking between Jerry Springer and Judge Hackett during the afternoon, I'll be able to watch the Discovery Chanel or Cartoon Network. Yay!!! I just had to share my glee with ya'll for a moment. You may never hear from me again as I will be trying to decide which show to watch next.

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Jessa said...

hey chica! check out my blog - i've done a lil article on circumcision. i tried to be neutral; but, if you're asking me PERSONALLY... I wouldn't have my baby circumcised. i agree that it "looks" better being circumcised, but it IS a surgery. plus, there's not enough medical information convincing me it's anything more than a cosmetic proceedure. but, i found this .pdf that i thought would be good for you... peep it out! http://www.dona.org/PDF/CIMS10Qs.pdf
nice updated template too!